NGD - Zach Myers SE

Hopeful Sinner

Angry Southern Gentleman
Gents...

I've had this one a couple of days and just got around to taking a few pics with the iPhone.

So far, my initial impression is that this is way more guitar than the price tag reflects. The neck is super smooth and very comfortable to play. Mine weighs in right at 7 & 1/2 pounds and rings like a freaking bell unplugged. The SE 245 pups are pretty damn good and will stay in for a while but I will most likely swap them for a couple of covered pups for an aesthetic (to me) and tonal upgrade. The guitar just plain sounds, plays and looks fantastic and everyone should buy one IMHO.

I will try to shoot some higher quality when the weather permits. Until then, here she is...

sezm0.jpg

sezm1.jpg

sezm2.jpg

sezm3.jpg

sezm4.jpg

sezm6.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats! A nice one! Hoping that when this instrument arrives for me that it is a great player.! I'm hoping that it will be a great tool for work out of humidity!

Jon, you may be the best iPhone photographer I've seen- nice! Well, except for Sergio of course...:biggrin:

Jon, you may be the best iPhone photographer I've seen- nice! Well, except for Sergio of course...:biggrin:

Aww shucks, thanks Vaughn!!!

I have to agree though, Sergio is definitely the crown prince(ss) of photography...

Jon, great guitar and congrats!
There are a lot of us buying these over the past few weeks.
Bought mine site unseen from my dealer last week, hopefully it arrives at his store this Friday for a Saturday pickup.

Nice, where did you get the truss rod cover?

I had a guy make me a few wooden truss rod covers. I'll look for his card and post his website if I can find it. For some reason I can't recall the name of that business for the life of me...

Looks like a 10 top to me! congrats on a sweet guitar! I really want one too.

I had a guy make me a few wooden truss rod covers. I'll look for his card and post his website if I can find it. For some reason I can't recall the name of that business for the life of me...

Thanks!!!

Back