NGD - Yes, it's the one you're thinking of (PS Content)

Dude, DUDE, DOOOOD! That is insane!!! Can't wait to see in person. Also interested in body thickness.

G-Money, Is the body of this Guitar Betts thickness? Looks thick in the pics. Is it semi-hollow as well?

I was thinking the same thing about the thickness.

Dude, DUDE, DOOOOD! That is insane!!! Can't wait to see in person. Also interested in body thickness.

Markie, the body is Dickey Betts/SC-58 thickness and is a full solid body (so not a semi-hollow).

It is pretty weighty.

Here's the certificate for those who are interested.

If you were paying attention, the Color/Stain is wrong on the certificate. Also, my name (under the blacked out part) was spelled wrong on the certificate. It is right on the guitar but wrong on the certificate. I just want the certificate to be right.

With this type of luck I can't believe I roomed with you twice and haven't been stricken ill or worse. Maybe it's cause you hang out with me??? Doesn't change the fact that this guitar dominates!!! Not sure if I can wait until March.

Markie, the body is Dickey Betts/SC-58 thickness and is a full solid body (so not a semi-hollow).

It is pretty weighty.

Here's the certificate for those who are interested.

If you were paying attention, the Color/Stain is wrong on the certificate. Also, my name (under the blacked out part) was spelled wrong on the certificate. It is right on the guitar but wrong on the certificate. I just want the certificate to be right.

I love the way it turned out. That full SC thickness gives me a few ideas. Glad to see it didn't weigh 10 lbs. 8.5 lbs isn't that bad considering it's got a trem and a IRW neck.

BTW, my cert had a few mistakes. It took a while, but they eventually fixed it.

Geese- that is one impressive looking guitar. It looks better than you described when we talked at experience. I'm glad you finally were able to get it in your hands. I'm impressed that you have just about every option it still a very classy looking guitar. Congrats and play it like you stole it

Sorry for the lack of tone report guys. I'm waiting for rehearsal tomorrow night before I give a "formal" report. Here's a short version: Rockin', Bangin', Articulate, Piezo Ridiculousness

In the meantime, Merry Christmas to me and how 'bout that strap?

Sorry for the lack of tone report guys. I'm waiting for rehearsal tomorrow night before I give a "formal" report. Here's a short version: Rockin', Bangin', Articulate, Piezo Ridiculousness

In the meantime, Merry Christmas to me and how 'bout that strap?

Cool picture. Great looking axe.

Back