NGD - Yes, it's the one you're thinking of (PS Content)

geese_com

GJ is The Way
Well, the time has finally come. I don't quite have it in my hands yet, but hopefully it will be here tomorrow.

I'd like to thank Brian G. for his patience and all the work he put in on this. He is definitely a great guy to build a PS with. :adore:

The point of this guitar was pretty much, a "kitchen sink" + some design cues from guitars of my favorite player, Shawn Lane. I'll post the specs up once I take a picture of the certificate. Until then, feel free to ask me any questions. I am more than happy to answer.

Without further ado.....

That looks awesome Geese! I mean crazy HOTTT! Love the neck and the heel. CONGRATS! Can't wait to read the specs.

Woohoo!! Bro, that is even better than I imagined. Sofa King awesome. Congrats on a great first build.

Tell us about the controls again, please.

Now we're talkin'!!!!!!!

Yeah, I gave a full on Bangin' to a blueish guitar. It earned it.

Woohoo!! Bro, that is even better than I imagined. Sofa King awesome. Congrats on a great first build.

Tell us about the controls again, please.

Volume control for each pickup, master tone control, piezo volume, Signature switching, piezo switch. As I said, "kitchen sink" :D

WOW! I'll say it backwards. WOW! Kitchen sink is right. It looks like the spawn of a PS Signature Limited and P-24 Trem Limited. Simply amazing top. It's perfect! Enjoy! :congrats:

SAL-ute!

Nothing more needs to be said, but I'll say it anyway - awesome, dude. Just awesome.

Great minds, my friend! I love the innovation and versatility...

The Santana headstock is always classy. The battery compartment is perfectly placed. It's got great lines with the wooden plates. And it totally looks like something you'd need to play Shawn Lane!

Way to go, man!

A beaut!!! Tell us about all the switches!!!

Back