NGD x2 + updated family photo!

MichaelC24

Sucker for Squabbins
So I had this itch the other day to get rid of one of my non-PRS guitars. It was a great instrument, well built, beautiful...and sounded amazing. Problem is, it just was not getting any love....

I decided to sell it, and use the funds for some much needed things around my new house, as well as a few things I had been wanting...
I decided to buy my wife a new patio set & grill,
And myself 2 PRS SE guitars! I knew they would get a ton of use, as these days it seems to work better for me to gig with my less expensive instruments. I have a few projects going on, bass in a cover band, acoustic in a 2-piece, and guitar in a metal band.

Long story long, I have been itching to try a kingfisher bass so I went out on a limb and bought one off the web...

I also came across a beautiful SE Lifeson acoustic, of which came to me by PRS' own Mr. Jim Cullen....Shout out to Jim for a great deal and even better guitar!

So I'll try to keep this short, the SE Kingfisher is ridiculously good for the price point. Build quality, and tone wise it's on par with anything I've owned including my custom shop p bass & '86 PRS bass...
The SE Alex Lifeson is a great feeling acoustic, and for a smaller thin line body it projects well and has a wonderful tone. It's full, responsive, and honestly sounds like it has built in reverb!

I can honestly say for the money, these SE instruments have no equal....Now onto some pics!
IMG_1095_zpslvm04rw2.jpg

IMG_1097_zpssto060yx.jpg

IMG_1101_zps88p4mfui.jpg

IMG_1103_zpsqwkfepgw.jpg

IMG_1080_zpsvnagjd1b.jpg

IMG_1112_zps9ihfwanc.jpg

IMG_1116_zpsrmr7nf0j.jpg

IMG_1121_zpsw2xul9g4.jpg

IMG_1119_zpsxv5lakxw.jpg

IMG_1117_zps8bihs4nu.jpg

IMG_1122_zpsenm90rk8.jpg

IMG_1125_zpskjya4wee.jpg