NGD x2: Private Stock McCarty Singlecut

Nice guitars. Number two is gorgeous, which sounds better?

I love guys like you.......I use you as an example of why I am not that bad off when my wife says I am getting carried away with guitar buying and flipping.

Omg I can't even afford one private stock lol

Congratulations...awesome choices for sure

I love guys like you.......I use you as an example of why I am not that bad off when my wife says I am getting carried away with guitar buying and flipping.

Spin it any way you want Paul .................................. You're still a JUNKIE :tongue:

BTW, Beautiful Guitars OP!

I don't think I'd throw either one of those girls out of bed for eating crackers...beautiful pair! I am so not a singlecut guy but with all of these making the rounds here, and the good press, I may have to alter my 2015 guitar budget...

Congratulations! Play the crap outta them!

Wedge, they both sound exactly the same. They also both felt exactly the same in the neck, weight, and balance. I tried a blindfold test today and I couldn't tell the difference between the two.

its funny that at the beginning of the month I used MA Pete as an example to my wife for the size of my PRS collection. By the end of this month I turned into MA Pete and bought several Private Stocks. I had to hide the receipts so she wouldn't call me out on it... Lol!

Twin PS Blondies. That you bought two in two weeks says only one thing: you are in love. Congratulations!

Back