NGD: WL/Artist Cu22 Special SH in McCarty Sunburst

I've only had one three pup guitar before the Special, and it did require some adjustment to my playing to get used to it. I primarily play with fingers, and even then it was still sometimes a challenge. After making the adjustment it no longer have any issues.

I love that orange-ish Special with the maple neck. That's a really beautiful instrument.

Thanks, everyone!

I figured you would get into a Swamp / Maple equipped PRS after our last IM exchange!! Congrats on this one!!

Personally I played my buddies CU22 Special (Mahog / IRW neck) and it just wasn't for me...but the model has been the "it model" for a while now. I keep trying to get into PRS trems, but after owning a couple myself and playing more of them I realized that I am just a fixed bridge kind of a guy. Oh and since you mentioned it...I typically hit a middle p'up and this model was no exception.

Yes, this one was sort of an extension of that discussion we had, instead of...

I am not really a trem guy either, I will probably block this one.

Another amazing score. Congrats.

Someone needs a green guitar. :D

I *DO* need a Green Guitar! I had a Jade Glow Private Stock DC 245 back in the day, it was gorgeous. I am open to a Green 594 of some sort, I just haven't found the right one yet... :)

Very nice, Pete! Seems to compliment your current stable of fine instruments.... the top and color are stellar! Congrats....

WOW! I’ve seen a lot of beautiful guitars on this forum, but this has to be one of my favorites. Nice score!

Thanks, everyone!

Yes, this one was sort of an extension of that discussion we had, instead of...

I am not really a trem guy either, I will probably block this one.

I *DO* need a Green Guitar! I had a Jade Glow Private Stock DC 245 back in the day, it was gorgeous. I am open to a Green 594 of some sort, I just haven't found the right one yet... :)

Hot Damn! Do I like a mission!

Back