NGD Starla

Spikedog007

Life is good, it really is.
Some of you may have seen over on VR where I almost bought this guitar a few months ago but the seller ended up trading it locally. When the new owner posted a NGD I mentioned how I almost bought it and let me know if he ever decides to sell it. Well, he did and I got it. The plus is that he upgraded the tuners and the Bigsby, so it really worked well out for me!

It's a 2010 Starla Limited and, afaik, the limited designation is the special color (have no idea what the name of the color is, anyone know?) and the Santana headstock. I really love the color and although I've only had less than an hour on it, it seems to play and sound great.

IMG_1228_resized_zpsydfdqsrc.jpg

IMG_1225_Resized_zpsi5raad2q.jpg

Some of you may have seen over on VR where I almost bought this guitar a few months ago but the seller ended up trading it locally. When the new owner posted a NGD I mentioned how I almost bought it and let me know if he ever decides to sell it. Well, he did and I got it. The plus is that he upgraded the tuners and the Bigsby, so it really worked well out for me!

It's a 2010 Starla Limited and, afaik, the limited designation is the special color (have no idea what the name of the color is, anyone know?) and the Santana headstock. I really love the color and although I've only had less than an hour on it, it seems to play and sound great.

IMG_1228_resized_zpsydfdqsrc.jpg

IMG_1225_Resized_zpsi5raad2q.jpg

Not sure of the official name of the color, but I DIG IT! Good things come to those who wait! Congrats!

Nice! There are something like 5 or 6 of those in that color in the world, and I have one of the others. :)

Back