NGD-PRS Wood Library Custom 24-08

Rocknroller

Hi, new member here.
My Name is Uwe, I´m 59 years old, play for more than 40 years guitar and the last 20 years in a Rock Cover Band. I live in Germany, near Dortmund. Maybe some of you will know the BVB ;)

Since many years I´ve dreamed about a PRS Custom - two weeks ago, my dream come true.......

It´s a Custom 24-08 from 2016 in Charcoal Purple Burst, with Artist Grade maple top, mahogany body and neck. The fretboard is ebony.

I try to upload some fotos . hope, it works.....

Rock On !!
Uwe

v9matwey_jpg.htm

zez4n55f_jpg.htm

k35cqvv3_jpg.htm

otmhcdpe_jpg.htm

ptoy4grh_jpg.htm

I managed to open it by clicking the link. Beautiful guitar, lovely prominent flame and charcoal purple burst is one of my favourite colours. Hearty congratulations

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on your first PRS! You did excellent for a first!

In the spirit of Community Service....

v9matwey.jpg
zez4n55f.jpg
k35cqvv3.jpg
otmhcdpe.jpg
ptoy4grh.jpg

I also have a 24-08 and LOVE it! Such a fantastic instrument! What pickups are in your's?

Also, it looks like you have a maple neck, as opposed to mahogany. The finish is beautiful.

Congrats again!

That’s beautiful. I love how the amount of purple on the top changes with lighting. And the purple back and neck are excellent.

Welcome Uwe. Way to make an entrance spectacular guitar sir.
BVB. Yeah seen em a couple of times at the Emirates some of the best support iv'e known.!!!

Back