NGD - PRS SE Zach Myers, Vintage Sunburst

Hey, thanks everyone! This is about the nicest group of forum posteres I've ever come across :) I'd never buy a guitar just for the online community that supports it, but having such a nice community to support my guitar choice is a nice added bonus :)

I feel the same way. I just recently registered on the forum when I bought an S2 Custom 22, and the welcome couldn't have been better!

Hey, thanks everyone! This is about the nicest group of forum posteres I've ever come across :) I'd never buy a guitar just for the online community that supports it, but having such a nice community to support my guitar choice is a nice added bonus :)

I feel the same way. I just recently registered on the forum when I bought an S2 Custom 22, and the welcome couldn't have been better!

Just wait. You'll come to hate everyone here when you're trying to figure out how much you can get for one of your kidneys in order to finance your continued GAS. :p:D Bunch of enablers, one and all!

My PRS strap came in today, and these are really nice! Very sturdy, high quality leather.

(And it smells great!!)

Thanks for the tip on this one, Jomolungma!

IMG_4601%20copy_zpsibu0diez.jpg

IMG_4606%20copy_zpsj43swaxi.jpg

IMG_4603%20copy_zpsuugnbzur.jpg

IMG_4645%20copy_zpsyenoqenv.jpg

Back