NGD: DGT-Pernny, Faded Blue Green

Is that a seven string in the middle? Is it a dgt as well, I see the knobs but can't tell for sure. It's wicked~ and congratulations on your new guitar, and an amazing collection you have there.

Man, nice score! The white tiger is still the bomb for me though. I do like the color on the newbie though!

Thanks guys, I'm extremely pleased with this one. Just a killer guitar.

KILLER ADDITION. SHOT OF THE PERNIE????

Added a shot to the original post my man! Bit boing to look at though tbh.

Congrats! I still call dibs on the perny SC-58! I'll be here waiting.....

If it comes to that point you're the first person I'll contact!

Man, nice score! The white tiger is still the bomb for me though. I do like the color on the newbie though!

Your new piece is sweet, and your whole collection is totally unique in the finish dept., but that wht tiger.......I can't keep my eyes off it.

Yea the white tiger is pretty sweet, I added a better picture to the original post.

Congrats on a killer addition to an already a stunning harem

but why the SCs are posing precariously on the edge?

I guess they are very jalouse of the new comer :D

I just decided to flank the doublecuts with the singlecuts to give them some spotlight :D. They SC's have no reason to be jealous though, the one on the right especially gets the most love from me.

Wow that top is amazing!

And what are the specs on that 7-string?!?! Has that been posted here before? If so, I missed it!

That is an awesome collection of PRSi. Yes, please tell us about that 7 string in burl!

Is that a seven string in the middle? Is it a dgt as well, I see the knobs but can't tell for sure. It's wicked~ and congratulations on your new guitar, and an amazing collection you have there.

Yea, here's a link to the NGD: http://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/ngd-7-string-burly-with-some-ziricote.15384/

It does have DGT control scheme so it kinda counts haha.

21580467688_58f55fb37a_o.jpg

Back