NGD - Core Custom 24

eecamichael

So excited about this one. The price was right, condition is like new. 2000 Custom 24 core model with moons. Great looking top and I love the raspberry color. Goes great with the others - 1993 CE 24 Alex Lifeson clone, 1995 Custom 24 10 top, 1994 Custom 24 10 top, 2006 Custom 24, and 1994 CE 22. Love them all!

IMG-5366.jpg

IMG-5368.jpg
IMG-5366.jpg

Congrats, I love the raspberry color. I really like those little plaques you made about each guitar. Your wall looks great. I love the strap on the green guitar.

Thanks guys! This is my work from home room for the past couple of months, and it explains why there is always a smile on my face on Zoom calls. One of my co-workers asked while on a call if I played the guitar after seeing a bunch of them behind me, and my response was that I work from the Hard Rock Cafe on Fridays.

If you look close, the picture next to the orange custom is a life-size PRS cake my wife made for my 40th birthday.

Last edited:
I was wondering why the cake guitar looked so thick. Hahaha, I had no idea it was a cake. That’s awesome!

Congrats! I love that timeframe of prs, probably because my first is a ‘96.

Congrats. You just need Indio and violet guitars and you will have a complete rainbow on your wall. Haha. But on a serious note, the wall of PRS wall looks good.

Back