New Year Aspirations

IKnowALittle

1. Play in a Beatles tribute band.
2. Tour NA as a single, acoustic act. Lots of fingerpickin', early Dylan, et al, country blues ... like that.

Well, that's not goin' to happen ... so,

3. Attract some really big b(.)(.)bies into my life ... attached to some nice lookin' women of course.
:)

Well, I’ve played plenty of Beatles, but usually mixed in with Stones, Eagles, CCR and KC and the Sunshine band.

I’ve toured northern Ontario and Quebec, which is the northern part of North America so close enough for me.

And I attracted (goodness knows how) a nice woman.

So I think I'm covered and can get an early start on next year.

When you hit Chicago, let me know. Beer is on me.

Three very solid choices!

Would be nice, but the market just isn't there anymore. :(
I did a solo acoustic "tour" one summer between semesters at University in 1989.
All thru southern Ontario and the NE States. Back then there where lots of venues to play, and they actually paid enough to live on.
Course, all I needed back then was a little money, some beer, a few wanton women and a sh!tty car to get around in.

Now, if I mention John Fahey, Merle Travis, Doc Watson, Tom Paxton, Phil Ochs, DVR et al, people look at me like I have three heads.
Then, I go into guys like Blind Lemon, Blind Blake, Gary Davis, Charly Patton, Son House, Big Bill, Brownie Mcghee, they have no clue.
They do recognize Dylan (and I love old Dylan, along with Lightfoot) and some might recognize Robert Johnson.
Oh well, time marches on and these things get lost along the way.

Personally, I went the #3 route and couldn't be happier.

And a redhead to boot, as I recall, if I'm thinking of the correct picture you posted before. A lucky man indeed.
Now all you need is to buy my pristine 2010 CU22 with P90s, and your life would be complete.

And a redhead to boot, as I recall, if I'm thinking of the correct picture you posted before. A lucky man indeed.
Now all you need is to buy my pristine 2010 CU22 with P90s, and your life would be complete.

Christ sakes!!! I've been gasing for a P90 prs. Buuuuuuut, may have an amp on the way.

Yes ginger! We partied like it was 1999 for new years and I thoroughly enjoyed myself!!!! WOOT WOOT

My wife is a hoot!

Christ sakes!!! I've been gasing for a P90 prs. Buuuuuuut, may have an amp on the way.

Yes ginger! We partied like it was 1999 for new years and I thoroughly enjoyed myself!!!! WOOT WOOT

My wife is a hoot!

Dude, quell your P90 gas with some HB sized P90s for one of your existing axes!

Dude, quell your P90 gas with some HB sized P90s for one of your existing axes!

I think that is solid advise! I have that modded 305 I bought on VR a while back that just may get the P90 treatment.

Now that I am bandless, I have time to get projects like that done. However, I've been asked by a local band that I know to be a " band consultant". Didn't know those existed but I guess I'm going to be one!

I think that is solid advise! I have that modded 305 I bought on VR a while back that just may get the P90 treatment.

Now that I am bandless, I have time to get projects like that done. However, I've been asked by a local band that I know to be a " band consultant". Didn't know those existed but I guess I'm going to be one!

I've got a set of Kinman noiseless HB sized P90s I'm getting ready to pull out of a 594. You're more than welcome to,check them out, if you'd like.

I've got a set of Kinman noiseless HB sized P90s I'm getting ready to pull out of a 594. You're more than welcome to,check them out, if you'd like.

I don't need to check them out, I will just buy them. PM me details good sir!

Back