New S2 Stand Colors...

prs19

New S2 Mahogany Colors...

Saw an ice blue metallic vela at Brian's Guitars site...man! Looked at the PRS site and there appears to be a gold metallic also. It appears to be available on all of the S2 all mahogany models. Beauties!

Last edited:
That Ice Blue metallic almost made me hit the add to cart button...

That Ice Blue metallic almost made me hit the add to cart button...

Yeah, it's a killer look. I almost had a twinge of buyer's remorse for going with Vintage Mahogany a bit ago, but luckily I already have an Ice Blue guitar. :top:

I'd rather see platinum vs. the gold, but it's cool to see them branching out a bit color-wise.

I'm waiting to hear back from Brian on something before I pull the trigger, lol.

Ahh... Right on.

I understand, it's a big decision.
You should probably think it through.
The last thing you'd want to do is make a mistake.
You don't need anybody pushing you.

I double dare you. :wink:

Ahh... Right on.

I understand, it's a big decision.
You should probably think it through.
The last thing you'd want to do is make a mistake.
You don't need anybody pushing you.

I double dare you. :wink:

Wasnt that at all... I was just wondering if he would be willing to change the tag to say "Blanc de La Bluegio Metallic"... he won't.

RugerPC and I were looking at these at the 30th. They are most sweet in person. I always liked Donna Grantis's gold metallic Starla and figured that made it pretty much a no-brainer for a dive into the S2 world, but the blue is so gorgeous I thought it was worth incurring the Wrath of Sergio (tm).

That blue Vela has me really tempted...

I'm holding out for a swamp ash / maple neck version though :D

I saw both finishes in "final assembly" at Experience PRS in May. The pics don't do them justice. The positively "glow"...

You should do it since I can't :laugh:

I did :)

I saw both finishes in "final assembly" at Experience PRS in May. The pics don't do them justice. The positively "glow"...

I sure hope you're right, lol. Of course after I ordered the blue metallic, I saw a gold Vela and cried a little inside. Oh well, I'll make it look cool with a new pickguard... maybe Rosewood or Chrome :)

Last edited:
Saw these at factory a few weeks ago...the gold Vela is crazy cool.

The Ice Blue Firemist is growing on me too. Wonder when Sweetwater will start getting these. Guess it's time to ask...

ice_blue_firemist.jpg

Back