New PRS owner

Sfw

I recently bought a 2006 McCarty. Last night was my first band practice with it. While I have been impressed with the guitar alone, in the context of a band it really came alive. It filled in the mix with some great tone and texture. Very happy with the purchase. This may be my new number one.

this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

I recently bought a 2006 McCarty. Last night was my first band practice with it. While I have been impressed with the guitar alone, in the context of a band it really came alive. It filled in the mix with some great tone and texture. Very happy with the purchase. This may be my new number one.

I'm a new owner also and just joined here. Just this past week I got a Custom 24 S2 in Black Cherry (gorgeous!!). It's taken some adjusting too, but after practicing for a few nights with it, I'm really warming up to it. I hope I have a similar experience to yours at band rehearsal next week!!!

Here's a pic. I love that Sweetwater gives you pics of the actual guitar you are buying so you can choose based on features in the wood.

S2005793-front-large.jpg

Last edited:
Back