New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

Greetings from Sweden!
I now own the same model and color and I love the guitar. It's my second PRS, got my first in 95, and it has been my main gig guitar ever since. But it has got some serious competition now from the green contender! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do? I haven't had a gig with it yet, but both PRS will be my stage guitars from now on.

Hello! I just got my first PRS. Eager to share a NGD post (once I get enough posts to put up images).

Moo!

Greetings from the Pacific Northwest of North America. My first personal introduction to PRS was in the autumn of 2011. I was/am the proud owner of a Fender E.C. "Blackie" Stratocaster, amongst a handful of others. I asked my young son if he'd like an electric guitar for Christmas. He said he would. I asked him what colour he would like it to come in and what style he'd like. He pointed to DC style and wanted a black guitar. So we reviewed the interweb & various mail order catelogues. He glanced upon a Sweetwater webpage and liked the look of the PRS SE Dave Navarro in black with gold hardware. I asked if he might like the white version with gold hardware. "No," it had to be black like dad's favourite guitar.

So, I ordered the black SE Navarro. I faithfully took him to my tech who taught lessons, too. He took lessons for four years. Then quit to do sports and other assorted young boy stuff, i.e., video games. And later on girls. Some day I hope a girl will ask him to learn a special song & play it for her on "his" guitar. After all, how many of us males on this forum turned to music (guitars) to meet girls?

An aside to this story, is over the years I never saw any other black SE Navarro guitars. As the years lapsed I realized it was one of those low volume 'Sweetwater Open Box' production runs that they do. Years later I supplied PRS with the serial number and where/when I purchased it. I inquired how many black Navarro were made. I was told they hadn't kept count on the colour split between white & black, but there were very, very few of the black/gold.

As for me, I'll get into my PRS guitars... as well as the rest of my guitar collection at a later time. To be continued.

Welcome VizslaRossi!
Great story and that is a pretty rare one you’ve got there.
Once you get a few more posts, put up some pics. I think we all would like to see this one.
Oh! Don’t forget to put one of those pics in your avatar.:D

Welcome to the forum and thanks for signing up!

Please read the forum rules in this thread...

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/official-forum-rules-read-em.920/

In an effort to prevent certain types of spammers, new users will be prevented from using Private Messaging and having custom signatures associated with your posts. After you've participated in the forum (10 posts), all normal functionality will be open to you, so quit lurking!

Thank you for the information! New to the forum and love PRS guitars

Hello, I’ve been playing PRS for a couple of years now and since I managed to get my SE Cu24, I knew what real love is. It was like finding home. After these time, I decided I could try upgrading my ax to an American made… hence me finding these forum, it’s been of great help on so many PRS topics I finally decided to sign up to make question of my own. Kind regards to everyone.

Hello, I’ve been playing PRS for a couple of years now and since I managed to get my SE Cu24, I knew what real love is. It was like finding home. After these time, I decided I could try upgrading my ax to an American made… hence me finding these forum, it’s been of great help on so many PRS topics I finally decided to sign up to make question of my own. Kind regards to everyone.
Welcome to the forum

DISTORT6 right!? And no problem, it’s gorgeous and works so smoothly, it’s the whole package indeed :)

Welcome

Back