New Amp?

Les posted the link. Several of us hear have of have owned them. I love mine. 1,5, and 20 watts, clean channel plus a gain channel that has 3 choices. 60s (JTM) 70s (JCM) and 80s (boosted JCM), a choice of SS or tube rectifier. It also has a cool feature where you get two volume controls for channel 2 that are footswitchable, PLUS, a gain reduction knob for the first one on the back of the amp. So, you can choose your voice on channel 2, and have one with just more volume for solos, or literally have one with more gain and volume.

Very cool amps that sounds great and scratches my Marshall itch. Really dig this amp a lot. But if I could only have one, my 50 watt Archon is better!

As is the case with Doug Sewell, Reinhold Bogner is a fine person. Reinhold treated my son like a prince when he first got into major production work, even though he was just starting out. Nice people treat newbs the same way they treat stars. Doug treats people the same way. And Paul Smith does, too.

One thing about so many of the folks who succeed in the amp and guitar-making business, they're great people.

Of course, the ATMA and the Archon live in different amp worlds, so having both is a good thing!

Back