Much Love & Respect to László

Triptones

It all started in a thread about Paul signing back plates. László stated he had one that he would give away. I would love to have one for my PRS prototype and guess what? I received the plate the other day and László refused to let me pay for shipping. Definitely a Wonderful member and a Great Guy!! Thanks László!!

v2

Last edited:
It all started in a thread about Paul signing back plates. László stated he had one that he would give away. I would love to have one for my PRS prototype and guess what? I received the plate the other day and László refused to let me pay for shipping. Definitely a Wonderful member and a Great Guy!! Thanks László!!

v2
Aw shucks, it was my pleasure!

@László is one cool dude!!!
"Did he say there's only one of us?"

"I think so. Why?"

"Because there's you...and there's me. We talk to each other. How can there only be one of us?"

"Well, it's kind of like the US' One China Policy. There's the People's Republic of China, and there's Taiwan. We recognize that there's only one country China, and that Taiwan's part of China, but we don't recognize China's right to control Taiwan. Even though it's part of China! In a similar way, there's one László, but László is two individuals, each having no control whatsoever over the other. Get it?"

"Not really!"

"It's OK. No one else gets it, either."

I agree Lazlo is a standup guy. While many forum contributors have influenced small aspects of my PRS views, Les is the only one that singlehandedly convinced me to buy a guitar! I was trying to understand the difference between P90's (having no experience with them) and tapped hum buckers. Les steps up with a "hold my beverage" and posts an awesome comparison of a P90 and humbucker. The playing was excellent, but the tone and feel set me over the top... About two weeks later I received one of my favorite guitars, and one I play much more than I ever expected. A well timed audio clip had me throwing down a few grand in no time (with no regrets).

Throw in the witty banter and fun stories, and Les is alright in my book!

Back