MT15 FX LOOP help

I really messed up that power supply naming :D ... it is a Harley Benton ISO-10AC pro, which I think is an awesome price/performance option to other known name brand supplies that offer the same or less functionalities for a lot more cha-ching. And as I have seen and heard it works like a charm for now.

So in regard to the hum/hiss/buzz ... I think I have to test some more and slowly get used to the fact that I come from solid state amps, where the noise is not that pronounced. Until then, I`ll be going in from the front of the amp.

Have you confirmed with a multimeter that the outputs are in fact truly isolated? The cheaper options can be suspect sometimes.

Have you confirmed with a multimeter that the outputs are in fact truly isolated? The cheaper options can be suspect sometimes.
You know I have not, sort of took the manufacturer by their word ... will do a check. Thanks for the idea. I know that cheaper options sometimes disappoint, but this unit really looks solid.
Just testing the closed loop sound signal test with the multimeter or is there anything else I could do?

Someone asked a question just like this on the Know Your Gear podcast, and he said it could be a buffered pedal in the loop sending too much output.

Try isolating if there are any pedals in particular that cause it and see if they are buffered.

Back