MORE INCOMING!!! NAD HXDA Violet/Plum for Audie

Again No Experience for Charlie this year. Wanted to go and pull the trigger on an amp and guitar, but got the experience blues. Found an HXDA 50 Head and 2x12 Cab N.O.S. yesterday and jumped. Charlie don't have the blues no mo'. Finally Les will believe me as I have said for so long an HXDA was going to come my way sooner or later. Sooner and later have now come. Thank you Mr. Paul Reed Smith. Pics to come when it arrives.

Ooo...cool that you got a purple one! I hope you like it as much as I do mine.

In fact, I just cut some tracks for an ad with my HXDA about an hour ago. Hopefully the clients will like it!

*Crack* outta the park, baby! (Pics or it's a solid state Marshall Lead 12) :D

I am waiting on the amp head to arrive. Should be here Monday. The cab came yesterday and looks great. I will be out of town for two weeks starting tomorrow (Monday). When I get back, pics will happen. Cannot wait to spend sometime with it after I return and provide my thoughts. Thank you everyone.

Dusty, Roger on Dibs. It may be awhile.

Sorry they are so late. Here is the HXDA with one of the first McCarty's in 1994 and...

HXDA1.jpg

Here is a pic with the newly offered McCarty 594. This 594 was supposedly in the first batch to hit the streets. I will post pics of it separately.

hxda2.jpg

These guitars and this amp may be best the best combo out there. Sweet sounds!

Back