More BS from the A$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

IKnowALittle

I went out tonite on a mission to find old, fat, bald guys in the pubs, so everyone would have some company at experience. I had about 35 Tshirts made with PRS experience dates and whatnot and had no trouble giving them away ... ok, no I didn't (the first part), but I did give away 35 Tshirts.

Just wanted to chat a little about communication and respect. I believe everyone on the forum to be well above average IQ, yet we get caught up in flame wars and pissing contests so easily. I don't think I've ever seen an actual reasonable discussion about any controversial subject, and were only talkin' guitars for the most part. I say that we are better than that, it needs to stop and we don't always have to be so butthurt about stuff.

Regardless, lots more on my mind, but time to give it a rest.

Now you have incited me to action. I'm going to stage a political type protest rally outside the Experience. I cannot articulate what I'm protesting, but it's a good excuse to get out of the house. Our cry will be "Guitar Woods Matter!" I intend to throw my used tea bag into the nearest body of water I can find with the hopes of changing the guitar world.

That's the idea of bulletin boards, for discussion, it's always been like that since I can remember back in the early '80's and yes, I am an old, fat, bald guy without a t-shirt!! People like stuff and people don't like stuff, guitars are a pretty emotive subject. I don't like blue and green guitars and would never buy one, it doesn't make me a bad person but some people will argue I'm the spawn of the devil so I hardly ever mention it.

Now you have incited me to action. I'm going to stage a political type protest rally outside the Experience. I cannot articulate what I'm protesting, but it's a good excuse to get out of the house. Our cry will be "Guitar Woods Matter!" I intend to throw my used tea bag into the nearest body of water I can find with the hopes of changing the guitar world.
Are you going to ride your bike there?
I've been thinking of a wooden bike, or maybe bamboo. I think the new bell I just got might work better on it.

Wusses.

I've eaten enough hot sauce that I'm basically immune to such pain in that area. When the restaurant staff watches you eat their hot stuff and not drink anything with it, it really impresses the waitresses, who'll do anything after that. Which is to say, they watch me not drink anything, say, "how can you eat that without drinking more of that Pepsi?", then they walk away and basically have nothing to do with me.

On the other hand, I'd imagine the lack of reaction is quite a blow to the ego of the average prison rapist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back