MIA...VERY DISTINCTIVE '91 BEAT TO SH%T ROYAL BLUE CUSTOM 24

SlighDog

Stolen out of my car in Charlottesville, Va. over a decade ago...they left the case in my back seat with the rest of my rig while I was crashing w/a chick in between Fri/Sat night gigs. Didn't know till I got to Sat night gig and grabbed my obviously light case. I died...made an official police report...checked the pawn shops. No luck. I realize the astronomical chances of ever finding this instrument...but its taken a while to get to the point that I could offer $ for it again. I played this guitar at every gig, soundcheck, practice and recording I ever did for 18 yrs. It was ordered thru the instrument store i worked at...who financed it for me like 60 bucks a week till it was paid for...I got free 10top for selling 5 of their HG70 Halfstacks. I was a very blessed 21 yrs old.
Sorry No pics...That life will leave you in a whole lot of pictures...but you gotta work damn hard to end up with any yourself. HOWEVER...this 91 is beat to ass...with a few very distinguishing features that would make it instantly identifiable without ever having to see a picture of it myself. That thing was a part of Me.

Good luck dude! Needle in a haystack, but in today's connected world, your chance are better than they ever have been.

The only thing I've wanted besides the Custom, a '91 CE24. Honestly I'd prob play the CE more if I had both. I just miss my ol stick.

I know you don't have pics, but throwing the serial # up might help a tiny bit.

VERY uncool. Great story, though, and I really hope you're re-united with it at some point soon.
I was actually probably living in Charlottesville at that time. Out of curiousity, where were you playing?

Kevin

i didn't keep serial...store went out of buis yrs ago...and prs never tracked what went where during that time period...I can't remember the name but it was a little bbq joint dive...i was playin with one of the local "legends"...cant remember his name now...he played a lot of banjo busking on the downtown mall....great voice...awesome guitarist...knew his banjo rolls...but I heard he died of an H overdose.

Back