Let it die, folks! (Moving on, second chances, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just be cool, and you'll be cool. No what I'm sayin?
Sadly, That pic of the old guy is me.

I'm not a musician, I'm not a guitarist. I could never be. I've never recorded in the studio with greats or shared a stage with the famous. Behind all the random pic grabs and borrowed info from Google search engine, indeed I'm just a lonely man.

I just wanted to be... accepted and loved.

The mods banned me account yesterday so I'm now just a mere ghost. I'm simply yearning for the end of me, a solving to the mystery. Somehow my thread was still posted. The posts, these comments, they're not real. They are a figment of everyone's imagination.

The pic of the old guy is an AI creation of me. 45 never looked so good!

And Ohhhh to be young again..... :(

For these old eyes have seen many a'wicked pray fallen to what we see. The definition of the unwavering eternity.

Oh it's all good.

It was all a joke, I think it ruffled a few feathers for sure but the focus of the thread was comedy, not drama. There are just some who got the genre wrong. This is noty home forum so really I don't know how any of this works.

As far as impressing the locals, never sought reason to. If I make a thread and post a video from my channel and nobody on the forum viewed it, I already win by getting views from guests readers. That's one way to see it for sure.
I too, have been holding off from saying anything. In my every day practice of trying to live a decent life and practice humility, I make a point of not pointing out the faults in others (as I know I'm far from perfect). So I'll come from this as what I observe you're doing... You clearly know what you're doing, you absolutely know the reaction you're trying to provoke, get a real kick out of it, all while making a point to come across as a good, friendly guy, who wraps up posts like "we're all cool." The reality is that we're not all cool. I probably said this in another thread - just read the room. If this is not your place, it's not your place... move on, but don't purposely start these "humble" joking threads knowing full well the reaction you'll elicit. It's not ok to constantly want to be the center of attention. Leave some breathing room for others.

I too, have been holding off from saying anything. In my every day practice of trying to live a decent life and practice humility, I make a point of not pointing out the faults in others (as I know I'm far from perfect). So I'll come from this as what I observe you're doing... You clearly know what you're doing, you absolutely know the reaction you're trying to provoke, get a real kick out of it, all while making a point to come across as a good, friendly guy, who wraps up posts like "we're all cool." The reality is that we're not all cool. I probably said this in another thread - just read the room. If this is not your place, it's not your place... move on, but don't purposely start these "humble" joking threads knowing full well the reaction you'll elicit. It's not ok to constantly want to be the center of attention. Leave some breathing room for others.
Sure thing....

I've never seen you here before and can't recall interacting with you, yet you seem to have built this whole elaborate illusion based off what you see me writing and others posting about me. It's no wonder why this this forum has trouble keeping new members and that's a bit creepy.

As you can see from this comment, I don't "hide" when I want to talk serious. I'm not afraid or have any reason to be, I am man enough to say what I mean and yeah, I'm not going to let silent stalkers like you take things and pose them as something they're not. I think that's what makes people like you here, angry.

And no reason to move on, since you didn't hit anything on the head but then again, by you telling me to leave the forum with how little you actually know just proves me right. Thanks for that!

I own PRS guitars, maybe because they're SE models that makes me a bit less entitled, less worthy. Don't care. I have made plenty of well loved threads and helped plenty out. Why would I bother to be bullied out of the forum? It's not really on me if some members don't want to acknowledge that truth. Besides, I'm having a good time here! 👍

Last edited:
Sure thing....

I've never seen you here before and can't recall interacting with you, yet you seem to have built this whole elaborate illusion based off what you see me writing and others posting about me. It's no wonder why this this forum has trouble keeping new members and that's a bit creepy.

As you can see from this comment, I don't "hide" when I want to talk serious. I'm not afraid or have any reason to be, I am man enough to say what I mean and yeah, I'm not going to let silent stalkers like you take things and pose them as something they're not. I think that's what makes people like you here, angry.

And no reason to move on, since you didn't hit anything on the head but then again, by you telling me to leave the forum with how little you actually know just proves me right. Thanks for that!

I own PRS guitars, maybe because they're SE models that makes me a bit less entitled. I have made plenty of well loved threads and helped plenty out. Why would I bother to be bullied out of the forum? It's not really on me if some members don't want to acknowledge that truth. Besides, I'm having a good time here! 👍
You do know none of or very little of what you say there is true to the reality of what was actually said? And by posting that you've actually given merit to his post and countless others? You have to see this or maybe it's the trolls pot of gold winning lottery ticket? Atleast some of us are still laughing, just not sure its at the same thing.

You do know none of or very little of what you say there is true to the reality of what was actually said? And by posting that you've actually given merit to his post and countless others? You have to see this or maybe it's the trolls pot of gold winning lottery ticket? Atleast some of us are still laughing, just not sure its at the same thing.
I just realized I posted on one of his threads, so it was an honest mistake. Is that what you're talking about? Other than that I don't think I've seen much of him or interacted with him. You are free to prove me wrong.

I didn't think it would take a bunch of members to gang up on me to get me to leave or should I say "Move on peacefully and don't look back"

You guys win. I thought I was stronger. I thought I was right. I didn't think all the greatest trolls would come to fight.

See ya! I can't do it anymore. I admit defeat.

"Good riddance.... I'll be better off without the creeps." My wife and I are having a good laugh as well...

Good luck everyone! This isn't the place for me

I've never seen you here before and can't recall interacting with you

I think that's what makes people like you here, angry.

... by you telling me to leave the forum

I own PRS guitars, maybe because they're SE models that makes me a bit less entitled
Besides, I'm having a good time here! 👍
1. I've been here quite a while (7 years?) It's just that I don't post or respond if I don't have anything to add to a conversation. I find I learn more if I listen more and speak less.

2. No, not angry at all. Anger is not good for the soul. Disappointed... yeah, probably, because these constant pointless posts and interactions are so out of context for this forum.

3. Nope, never told you to leave. Just some common sense observations. You just showed up at an open party... just enjoy the vibe of the party, and don't be the guy that has to make the party all about himself.

4. Me too - currently own (and have owned) a few wonderful SE's. They still let me into the party when I showed up with my SE.

1. I've been here quite a while (7 years?) It's just that I don't post or respond if I don't have anything to add to a conversation. I find I learn more if I listen more and speak less.

2. No, not angry at all. Anger is not good for the soul. Disappointed... yeah, probably, because these constant pointless posts and interactions are so out of context for this forum.

3. Nope, never told you to leave. Just some common sense observations. You just showed up at an open party... just enjoy the vibe of the party, and don't be the guy that has to make the party all about himself.

4. Me too - currently own (and have owned) a few wonderful SE's. They still let me into the party when I showed up with my SE.
It's okay really.

I don't think this is the place for me so I'm just gonna split.

I really do wish you all well though. It just isn't worth it.

I'm not mad or anything so I don't want anyone to think I'm broken up about it lol

See ya guys!

It's okay really.

I'm not mad or anything so I don't want anyone to think I'm broken up about it lol

See ya guys!
The talk? The pep talk... remember that, just a couple hours ago? That was a nice way of giving you a path to stay. Without it, what you just posted above was inevitable. Every time you do this it gets worse, not better. Just STOP it and see if things don't start to change. Remember, we're the guys who have been here for a long time. If you think we're picking on you, bite your tongue. This is a cool group of people, and I have not yet seen anyone who put even a little bit of effort into fitting in here and didn't get accepted by the group.

But at this point, I've tried to give you a path. Others have. You say you're leaving. Ball is in your court.

It's okay really.

See ya guys!
Some parting advice...

When you're dead and gone, no one will care or remember when/if you were right; they'll only remember if you were an a**hole...or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back