It just doesn't get any better than this...

Tosca

Zombie 10, DFZ
Spent the day yesterday getting over my disappointment over missing the 30th festivities.

Here.....

Can't thank Brian, Tina and Paul enough for such a great experience...then to top it off Matt providing an awesome personal tour of the factory. Must have talked to half the staff working there yesterday...Matt, Eric and Skitchy were particularly generous with their time, advise and humor. There's just no other guitar maker (big or small) that would treat a regular "nobody" customer like myself to that level of attention/service. You guys are all the best.

I think this one is going to be interesting...

Last edited:
Spent the day yesterday getting over my disappointment over missing the 30th festivities.

What is the name of that finish on the guitar which is your avatar? I want a finish like that one day but I don't know what to call it.

Totally boss. Shame we didn't high five at the 30th event, but after seeing this build and reading about your experience I'm considerably less bummed. Glad you had a fun time and a safe trip. Gnarly fiddle man.

Thanks guys...they really had some incredibly figured mahogany backs (as also seen on Brian's and Kes7u's builds)...the two Braz tops were like nothing I've ever seen. The specs on this are going to be a combination of some of the oldest and newest options ever offered by PRS.

Your guitar is really going to be something special. When do you get your hands on it?? And you got to go to "the vault"

Awesome build! Also gotta say like others have mentioned, if you are speccing a PS, you are no longer a nobody! PS puts you in the upper echelon and they better take good care of you! Not a small amount of money being transacted :D.

Last edited:
Duuuuude.......your wood is...... I'll just leave it at that.:laugh:

Back