Is Santana now using a PRS amp in his stable?

Just watched The Big Interview with Dan Rather interviewing Carlos. In the interview at multiple times you can see his amps. The, Boogie, TC electronic Rack delay, two PRS 4X's and A Paisley PRS amp that is very similar to the JMOD and the Blue Seirra V9. I know his Dumble and Blutos are usually backstage in a rack, but these were clearly visible on the stage at House of Blues Mandala Bay in Vegas. Please chime in if you have any info.

It would be great if this is a prototype for a Sig Amp.

I was hoping one of you fine gents may have seen this interview also and could post a shot. I am computer challenged. The amp clearly looked the J Mod or the V9 in paisley but it definetly did not have those markings on it. Could be a cool thing coming!!!

Carlos must’ve been sneaking peeks at my threads on PRS’ amps. ;)

“Les, I hate to break this to you, but Carlos isn’t even aware that you’re alive.”

“You’re kidding, right? I gigged with him just the other night in front of thousands of people, and showed him my amps.”

“You’re lying.”

“So?”

maybe try wearing only white for a few years.

“Les, I hate to break this to you, but Carlos isn’t even aware that you’re alive.”

“You’re kidding, right? I gigged with him just the other night in front of thousands of people, and showed him my amps.”

“You’re lying.”

“So?”

“You’re lying.”

“So?”
I thought everyone was aware of Les the wise one.!!!;)

No, unfortunately I didn’t. We were so jet lagged we couldn’t stay awake to see the show. Getting old sux!

Thank you just the same. Santana is/was using a unique PRS amp. Guess we will have to wait an see. The AXS channel often shows reruns of the interview if anyone wants to see it. And getting old. Right there with you.

Back