introduce yourself

Roger Fisher

Senior citizen with 50+ years of playing, all genres and many different guitars.

Recently purchased a (used) 2017 Baritone SE 277 and just love it. The feel in my hands, the excellent craftsmanship, the TONE!

Most Baritones seem to be used by heavy metal shredders for the big powerful tones, or by ambient, new age players for other-worldly effects.

For me, I bought it to play CELLO music. 2020 is the 300 year anniversary of Bach's Cello Suites, and as a challenge I've been learning the cello suites on guitar, and bought the Baritone to get closer to the cello register.

But also discovered a whole new range of musical tones and ideas. Very inspirational. When I get the OK from moderators I'll post some of my YouTube posts with the PRS Baritone (Santana's Europa, some country R&B).

Meantime, just saying hello, and exploring the forum.

Hi Roger,
Sounds like a unique initiative. I'm new to this forum as well. I'm looking forward to seeing your videos!

You do not need the OK you can post videos. As long as you are not doing this in the nude I should say.

There's a red banner here that says I need 3 posts before i can add links (to show off my beautiful Baritone SE 277).
So hopefully this makes 3 posts.
thanks for the welcome

Back