INCOMING! (PG & DG30 Content)

Congrats Hans! That Yellow Tiger finish on Paul's guitar is amazing! The tones your gonna get from your DG 30 will be amazing. I am Loving mine each time I plug it in.

The guitar arrives at my local FedEx Office today. I'm so excited!

I keep refreshing the tracking page waiting for "In Transit" to read "Delivered."

patience_small1.jpg

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;109018 said:

I keep refreshing the tracking page waiting for "In Transit" to read "Delivered."

patience_small1.jpg

WICKED! Keep us posted.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;109018 said:

patience_small1.jpg

Your neighbors are going to be pissed off this evening!

So I went down to FedEx to get the guitar. The person working there brings the box over, stands it on end, and walks away - just as I yell "WHOAAAAAA!!!"

Wanna guess what happened next?

Yup.

[Fooooomppp!] Right onto the floor.

I was mortified.

This person proceeds to read the box and says "oh, that was fragile?' [facepalm] The guitar survived. I checked it before signing.

The beige paisley case is pretty cool but the guitar is insane. The top is perfect. I'll get back to you fellas on tone later tonight. MUCH later. :)

Looks super cool! I'll be particularly interested in how you compare that to a Signature Limited...

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;109067 said:
So I went down to FedEx to get the guitar. The person working there brings the box over, stands it on end, and walks away - just as I yell "WHOAAAAAA!!!"

Yup.

I was mortified.

This person proceeds to read the box and says "oh, that was fragile?' [facepalm] The guitar survived. I checked it before signing.

The beige paisley case is pretty cool but the guitar is insane. The top is perfect. I'll get back to you fellas on tone later tonight. MUCH later. :)

Yuck. Glad it survived.

Beige paisley is win mode.

Yup.

I was mortified.

If you ever hear some of the stories of any friends / acquaintances working for any shipper, you'll be personally driving all of your guitars to the PTC moving forward...scary.

The cases are pretty darn cool. Hope you enjoy your new baby as much as I am enjoying mine...they are wonderful.

First, on the congrats new additions. Please do a comparison with the DG30 and the 25th Anniversary amp for those of us that don't have access to both amps. Second, how long are you going to play up this birthday thing up? You are going to have to come up large for Momma Bear's big birthday. Start saving now!

First, on the congrats new additions. Please do a comparison with the DG30 and the 25th Anniversary amp for those of us that don't have access to both amps.

You got it, Mike.

Second, how long are you going to play up this birthday thing up? You are going to have to come up large for Momma Bear's big birthday. Start saving now!

Fortunately this guitar and amp were completely unrelated to the birthday festivities. I traded for a guitar I already that. That said, Mama Bear has the big one coming soon and she will get whatever she wants, just like any other day. :biggrin:

Yup.

I was mortified.

A real man would have tossed the guitar to you.

So glad it worked out can't wait for the tone report.

And SAMPLES!

I knew there was a good reason I waited to visit CO. DG30!!!!

Come for the amp, stay for the friends. :) We'll have a room ready for you and the Mrs.

I've shut it down for the night. My fingers are so sore I couldn't play another lick. What a hot rod! It's everything I expected it to be... feels like a great McCarty but sounds like the White Rabbit. I'm a happy boy.

By the way, the scent of Brazilian Rosewood is quite strong on this one.

I'll get some tone samples posted when the DG30 gets here later this month. Between now and then, here is the obligatory Guitar P0rn.

Click 'em!

IMG_0020.jpg IMG_0022.jpg
IMG_0023.jpg IMG_0025.jpg
IMG_0028.jpg IMG_0030.jpg

Last edited:
Back