Incoming NGD NF53

The NF53 arrived today from the Upper Bout music store. My initial impression is wow! What a fantastic guitar. It’s very different from any of my other guitars. Next to the Emerald Virtuo, the NF53 is the lightest electric guitar I own at 7 lbs. 2 oz. I really like the playability and the tones I’m getting so far. I like the way the guitar looks and feels. Here are some pics of the NF53 next to my studio and DGT guitars:

I’ll post an update after I’ve had more time to play the guitar. I want to compare / contrast the nearfield pick ups on the NF53 with the ones on my studio. My initial impression is the nearfields on the NF53 sound nothing like the ones on the Studio. I really like the sound of both guitars!

I wanted to thank Jacob at the Upper Bout music store. He answered all my questions and gave me the information I needed about the guitar. He shipped it out the day that I ordered it.

Congratulations and great pics.

You have the greatest grin (grimace) on you face. They say everyone has a doppelgänger and you and I look like each others haha.

That Studio though, Hubba Hubba. Congrats on your PRS family.

Would love to try one soon! I don't get all the fuzz about it, it looks like an amazing t-style guitar. It's a guitar, like pretty much all PRS-guitars, that is upgraded to the time we currently live in. PRS keeps improving instead of looking back to the 50s and 60s! Have fun with it!

Great finish! Torn between black and white doghair......but the solid black looks cool too.......oh, the Sunburst is also excellent....can't decide :eek:

Back