Incoming ! I waited and watched and found this Hollowbody !

Dave’s is my local shop Madison. I have their new arrivals open in a tab. When they get those “used” SE hollow bodies, the price is very decent, I sit and stare knowing the wide fat wouldn’t work for me.

But an SE 22;semi-hollow, well I could see one of those entering my life.

I feel that way about both Strats and Les Pauls - I *think* I'm finally done buying either - have had quite a few of each and they never sound right when *I* play them. PRSes just seem to fit me better.
I kind of like my kitcaster. The neck feels pretty good.

Awesome score, looks great! Congrats

Yes, Dave’s is great, bought a few from them, and my latest was listed as very good, but I would call it excellent.

Dave’s is my local shop Madison. I have their new arrivals open in a tab. When they get those “used” SE hollow bodies, the price is very decent, I sit and stare knowing the wide fat wouldn’t work for me.

But an SE 22;semi-hollow, well I could see one of those entering my life.
Play one, I have several wide/fat necks, and this is narrower. Feels more like a pattern regular to my hands.

Smokin’ top! I saw that one as well and was real close! Tough call on the lampshades. I agree with Steve that I like the black stock knobs, they look great with the burst edge. “Black” lampshades have more of a silver grey look at any distance. Probably because of the reflection of light off them. I’d probably go amber if I was changing them.

Smokin’ top! I saw that one as well and was real close! Tough call on the lampshades. I agree with Steve that I like the black stock knobs, they look great with the burst edge. “Black” lampshades have more of a silver grey look at any distance. Probably because of the reflection of light off them. I’d probably go amber if I was changing them.
I was on the PRS website page for this guitar and the grain below the bridge in the glamour shot caught my eyes, looks exactly like mine..is it possible I just bought the guitar from their photo shoot ? Other figuring seems to watch as well. I guess I’ll find out on Thursday.

I was on the PRS website page for this guitar and the grain below the bridge in the glamour shot caught my eyes, looks exactly like mine..is it possible I just bought the guitar from their photo shoot ? Other figuring seems to watch as well. I guess I’ll find out on Thursday.
Maybe?! I know Les had a 594 soapie used on the website. A little harder to say with the SE’s than with a core model since the veneer is so thin. Though I’m not exactly sure how the construction of a multi ply top on the standard is made by comparison to a maple top SE, which definitely has a veneer on top. Either way, your incoming one has a really sweet looking top on it. Congrats!

Very classy looking. It’s a toss up on the knobs but I think I’d go with the black because it ties in with the rim burst. I’m kind of a freak about continuity and balance :)

My only issue with Dave’s has been that when I ask to have a guitar sent to the Madison store, they act as if I have committed to purchase. Currently the showrooms aren’t open, maybe by appointment, but something with an unfamiliar neck shape, I would have to play before purchase.

My only issue with Dave’s has been that when I ask to have a guitar sent to the Madison store, they act as if I have committed to purchase. Currently the showrooms aren’t open, maybe by appointment, but something with an unfamiliar neck shape, I would have to play before purchase.
I'm fortunate as my favorite neck shape is the PRS wide/fat....on my McCarty, Paul's Guitar and this new SE Hollowbody. I can't play little Fender necks anymore (#PRSpoiled)

That's what I opted for.
Just listed my Fender Strat for sale. I love hearing others play them, but after have six or so, I just don't seem to bond with them and I don't have a loud 6L6 amp to really get the entire gig sound for a strat. Guys like Mayer, Schofield, Clapton, SRV, Knopfler...all masters on the strat....me, not so much.

I guess getting older, I'm loving PRS and humbuckers more and more.
BUT..............if I find a nice Silver Sky down the road....who knows (I've played one, it was the best sounding "S" style I've played).
Look for a used DC3. Has the familiar radius and frets, and the volume knob is out of the way.

Back