Incestuous?

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
Who says that a man can't be in love with two sisters at the same time? :p

50827951_10161297095260331_8678433965092110336_n.jpg

In Jamaica, we met a bartender who called himself Doctor T - maybe 23 or 24 years old - and we asked him about his family. He said he had 11 kids and 13 wives. Asking the obvious question, "So monogamy isn't something you practice?" He replied, "We all share, some of my wives are even sisters. They all help each other and the children are all taken care of. I support all of them with my income."

So, sure, as long as both sisters are taken care of and don't have issues with jealousy, by all means, have at it.

It’s only incestuous if it’s YOUR sister. Or the sisters get kinky with each other, which could be worth watching.

Edit: oops. Andy beat me to it.

Besides, what’s the difference between kinky and perverted?

Kinky: like, a feather?

Perverted: like, a chicken!

Last edited:
Man! I really have a crazy (true) story about these twin sisters from back in the day....one of them...uh...nope I better not...this story would probably get me banned from the forum....oh yeah, banned for lifeo_O..hell might get me banned from the interwebs as a whole...too bad...it was EPIC! :cool:

Full Disclosure- these twins were in no way, shape or form related to me...that I know of...but it did happen in Alabama...just sayin:eek:

Couple of HOT sisters! I’d like to touch them.... :D Like the Fender blues deluxe also, one of my favorite amps.

Man! I really have a crazy (true) story about these twin sisters from back in the day....one of them...uh...nope I better not...this story would probably get me banned from the forum....oh yeah, banned for lifeo_O..hell might get me banned from the interwebs as a whole...too bad...it was EPIC! :cool:

Full Disclosure- these twins were in no way, shape or form related to me...that I know of...but it did happen in Alabama...just sayin:eek:
It didn't happen without pix and/or video!

That one is a Hot Rod DeVille. The 60 watt version of the delux but with the extra gain setting on the dirty channel. :)

Yep! I’m sorry I meant to say Deville. I have a tweed 2-12 Blues Deville and had the 2-12 Hot Rod Deville like yours, now my friend’s son has it, h e loves it. Awesome amps

Yep! I’m sorry I meant to say Deville. I have a tweed 2-12 Blues Deville and had the 2-12 Hot Rod Deville like yours, now my friend’s son has it, h e loves it. Awesome amps
I like a clean pedal platform. The DeVille offered the most headroom I was going to get, with a Fender clean, at that price range. The drive channels I could do without, but since I just about never use them anyway, it is a really good amp for me.

I like a clean pedal platform. The DeVille offered the most headroom I was going to get, with a Fender clean, at that price range. The drive channels I could do without, but since I just about never use them anyway, it is a really good amp for me.

I hear ya.... For some years now I’ve been using simulators with FR cabs, Since it came out I’ve been using the Fractal AX8 with matrix elements cab. Very portable, easy pedal board compared to when I used Fractal FX-ultra. I would have that controlled by the liquid foot multi midi pedal board with expression pedals, the AX8 gets rid of all that extra baggage.

I hear ya.... For some years now I’ve been using simulators with FR cabs, Since it came out I’ve been using the Fractal AX8 with matrix elements cab. Very portable, easy pedal board compared to when I used Fractal FX-ultra. I would have that controlled by the liquid foot multi midi pedal board with expression pedals, the AX8 gets rid of all that extra baggage.
I have yet to try any [newer] digital stuff. I hear it is MUCH better than modeling used to be. But I just haven't taken the plunge as of yet.

Back