I should be banned....

drawshot

Just one more...and that's it!
...from my local music store.

I go in to the shop, with nothing but pure intentions.

Me - "I need a bench seat for my son's keyboard stand."

Them - "Sure. We have those. By the way, have you seen our newest arrival from PRS?"

Me - "I'm just here to get a bench seat, sir."

Them - "No problem. We can grab one for you from the stock room. Be back in a minute."

Me - "Cool. I'll just browse around, until you come back up front with it."

Them - "Be back in just a minute."

Five minutes later, I walk out of the store with a rock-solid bench seat for my boy...and an S2 Satin Singlecut in Charcoal.

Dammit...I have ZERO willpower.

As soon as I picked it up, I knew it would be mine. It plays SO sweet. I slapped a set of NYXL 10's on it as soon as I got home, and I'm in heaven.

Pics to come later...even though y'all know what it looks like, already. This thing is a beast!

Oh yeah! You've got what we all got...the sickness! Addicted to all things fine....aka PRS

No, although you wife may ban you.:D
The only thing that will get you banned here is not posting pics of your new piece...........................................................or going Gibson.

That's right - he was watching through a security window with a couple buddies, running a pool on how long it would be before you picked up the guitar.
Somebody won lunch for sure. o_O

...from my local music store.
I have been to my local music store many times and they have looked like they were just robbed the last ten years at least. Store's a mess with maybe one decent fender on a wall if any. Apparently they are having the longest going out of business store ever.

Sorry for the diatribe. Anyway what I meant to say is I don't have to have any worry about finding or taking home PRSi from the local store.

Cheers,
Tom

Congrats!
I was the same way when I went to drop off my ZM for a setup earlier in the year.
I took a look at the new CE24 and an S2 Custom 22 Semi-Hollow.
The S2 was mine the next day, we bonded instantly, and it is probably my favorite one right now.

Back