Let it die, folks! (Moving on, second chances, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The title is a joke obviously, although a handful of members have blocked me for petty reasons.

Look forward to me getting more involved here!! :) I know I haven't been as active but I will be much more active here now with creative content. As you know, I'm always posting vip prs content hehe

Other than that,
What's new? What are you guys excited about lately?

Things I am excited about:
Eric Gales pickups set, I pre-ordered a set

Missing Link Audio's Super Natural overdrive pedal (Santana signature pedal)
Put an order in for this as well!

Anything you guys have pre-ordered or are excited about incoming?

That new Fender Delongé Starcaster looks amazing, must say!!
I found a guy in Wisconsin who makes replacement pickguards for the DC3. They’’re routed for regular single coils. I’m putting Dimarzio Area pickups in it. I put Sergio on high alert, so we’ll see what he comes up with. AND HE HAS A BLUE DC3 to put them in! Meanwhile, back here at the ranch, the white mother of toilet seat will rule!

I found a guy in Wisconsin who makes replacement pickguards for the DC3. They’’re routed for regular single coils. I’m putting Dimarzio Area pickups in it. I put Sergio on high alert, so we’ll see what he comes up with. AND HE HAS A BLUE DC3 to put them in! Meanwhile, back here at the ranch, the white mother of toilet seat will rule!
With the right set of pickups, THAT could be the Perfect Strat for me

The title is a joke obviously, although a handful of members have blocked me for petty reasons.

Look forward to me getting more involved here!! :) I know I haven't been as active but I will be much more active here now with creative content. As you know, I'm always posting vip prs content hehe

Other than that,
What's new? What are you guys excited about lately?

Things I am excited about:
Eric Gales pickups set, I pre-ordered a set

Missing Link Audio's Super Natural overdrive pedal (Santana signature pedal)
Put an order in for this as well!

Anything you guys have pre-ordered or are excited about incoming?

That new Fender Delongé Starcaster looks amazing, must say!!

There is a way for me to find out who on the forum has their profile set to ignore me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back