Let it die, folks! (Moving on, second chances, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised by the camaraderie that is here!
People have been very kind, interesting and interested, very often joking :D

This forum is very special for me, but even though I've been playing guitar for 35 years, I'm a newborn baby here lol,

All this to say that the reception,

listening...

Knowing how to take the time to get to know the members of the forum takes time.

In my opinion the basis of all good communication in respect...

You can't agree with everyone!

You have your opinions and I respect them, and seriously after many messages read here, I think you would be fine.. just take the time to get to know people, there is a world of knowledge here!! you will be a winner I'm sure! :)

I don't know how serious Hangar18 is about his idea above, but that's the perfect example of why the names shouldn't be made available. For whatever purpose, that person has decided to remove themselves from your circle to eliminate the possibility of a conflict. Why would admins make that info available for "trolling" purposes? It would defeat the purpose.

While I do think it would be funny to troll someone who has blocked me, I have resisted the temptation to do that very thing for quite a while now because that is the grown up thing to do. The person who blocked me, basically REALLY got on my nerves and then I made a point to tell them directly in a private message what i thought of them. I felt that it was the right thing to do because were the situation reversed, I would genuinely appreciate it if people who don't like me would just tell me that they don't like me and why. I'd rather know the truth than go around thinking that we're friends and then get shocked one day when I find their knife in my back. I respect everyone here and try pretty hard to not get anyone ticked off at me. However, I also understand that people may not like me for who I am and that's okay too. As a matter of fact, one well respected forum member in particular a few years ago expressed their displeasure with me, yet to this day we remain quite civil with each other as we interact here with each other's forum posts. I respect everyone here. I'm only a member of two forums and 99% of all the people I know in this world who are still above ground are here in one of these two guitar forums. So I take forums like this very seriously.

Yes, some of these guys that you can rarely take seriously.
There is too much seriousness in this world, please continue! 😃
I am on the right side, it's Dave I'm worried about. Dave USED TO love me, but got tired of those kickstands I kept sending him in the mail. A gift is a gift, and to be appreciated, right?
I'm sure Dave is really mad right now!
🥹

because that is the grown up thing to do. The person who blocked me, basically REALLY got on my nerves and then I made a point to tell them directly in a private message
Couldn't agree with this more. There's a civil way to do things. Talking in private like adults vs airing the Jerry Springer show.

We won't always agree but can coexist.

While I do think it would be funny to troll someone who has blocked me, I have resisted the temptation to do that very thing for quite a while now because that is the grown up thing to do.
I agree, and I was only joking about wanting to know who has me blocked. I only know of one person and he made it very clear and public and no amount of PMing apologies for something he misunderstood, could fix it. There could be others, but I'm really best off not knowing who they are.

I was surprised by the camaraderie that is here!
People have been very kind, interesting and interested, very often joking :D

This forum is very special for me, but even though I've been playing guitar for 35 years, I'm a newborn baby here lol,

All this to say that the reception,

listening...

Knowing how to take the time to get to know the members of the forum takes time.

In my opinion the basis of all good communication in respect...

You can't agree with everyone!

You have your opinions and I respect them, and seriously after many messages read here, I think you would be fine.. just take the time to get to know people, there is a world of knowledge here!! you will be a winner I'm sure! :)
Well said!!!

I am on the right side, it's Dave I'm worried about. Dave USED TO love me, but got tired of those kickstands I kept sending him in the mail. A gift is a gift, and to be appreciated, right?
WTF?!!??? I think you forgot aboot the kickstand import ban here (kinda like Braz guitars but more serious).
They must all be sitting in some poor bastids office at CBSA...

WTF?!!??? I think you forgot aboot the kickstand import ban here (kinda like Braz guitars but more serious).
They must all be sitting in some poor bastids office at CBSA...
Are you kidding me? Here I try for 3 years to give you a proper support mechanism for all your bike photos, and you're telling me some yayhoo in customs is snatching them all? Probably reselling them on ebay for profit??? OMG! No wonder I didn't get at least a courtesy "thank you" after sending 7 of them! Bastids! Next time I come up there, I'm smuggling a muskie back through customs and I'll flip them the bird as I drive away! HOSERS!

Are you kidding me? Here I try for 3 years to give you a proper support mechanism for all your bike photos, and you're telling me some yayhoo in customs is snatching them all? Probably reselling them on ebay for profit??? OMG! No wonder I didn't get at least a courtesy "thank you" after sending 7 of them! Bastids! Next time I come up there, I'm smuggling a muskie back through customs and I'll flip them the bird as I drive away! HOSERS!
And you thought we were nice...
Bwahahahahaha!!!

Oh... and thanks...
😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back