Hurricane Idalia

I’ve only ever dabbled in SE real estate. Maybe one day a S2 will find it’s way to Goose Creek.
I've covered them all ... No longer have a PS, but still have SE, S2, core, 10-Top, and Artist grades. Maybe we can hook up some time in the future and you can jam on some of my music habit creatures... LoL!

I've covered them all ... No longer have a PS, but still have SE, S2, core, 10-Top, and Artist grades. Maybe we can hook up some time in the future and you can jam on some of my music habit creatures... LoL!
I just looked at your roster of guitars on your profile! That’s quite a collection! Any pictures of #3881 hanging around? Maybe my music habit creature can meet yours!

She's been giving us a nice, long hug since yesterday afternoon. Lucky for us she stayed far enough west to prevent any significant issues where I'm at.

Same for us in Ruskin. We made it unscathed, though I somehow lost the front license plate off my car....

Must've happened when I drove through that DEEP puddle yesterday on the way to McDonald's for breakfast, lol...

Back