how my Private Stock sounds pt. 2

MrSuperstar

Blues Lawyer
Guys, since time ago the first thread was quite successful, here is the second video of "how does my PRS Private Stock sound".
Likes and comments on the post are absolutely welcome but what I would like you to focus on is on the blues technique: I would greatly appreciate your opinion (and maybe your criticisms)!

My only suggestion is that I'd love to hear you cut loose a little more, and really let it rip.
yes, I'm realizing that I'm a bit "too gentle" with this guitar, but i can't explain why.
Maybe because it's the first guitar so expensive that I bought with my own money, I will try to be better in this eheh

yes, I'm realizing that I'm a bit "too gentle" with this guitar, but i can't explain why.
Maybe because it's the first guitar so expensive that I bought with my own money, I will try to be better in this eheh
I found that I was a little bit afraid of my PS guitars at first, too. After a while that feeling went away.

You're obviously a good player, so maybe push it a little harder.

Sounding great! Can't really speak about the blues technique, as I know nothing about it that I can put into words!! Next time, give us a full song if you can, ended too quickly for me!!!

Back