How’s your S2 594 singlecut working out?

Jason G

I am waiting for a new one to arrive, and I wondered if people were loving theirs and if they had swapped pickups or any other changes. Or do you like it stock?

Love mine, but I threw some Bareknuckle Silos into it right away because I wanted a metal guitar.

Thanks! I am glad to hear that. I saw the Agufish YouTube demo, an example of someone playing heavier riffs and I thought it sounded great. I am going to check out the silos demo just to hear that, that’s great.

I also upgraded the pots to the ones they use in the core models, to me the pickups and the pots were the only real areas to address.

I also upgraded the pots to the ones they use in the core models, to me the pickups and the pots were the only real areas to address.
I guess the pots for the core models are called “prs designed volume pot” and “prs designed pushpull tone pots” in the prs accessories store? Or did you use a different brand? Oh, also is your jackplate chrome or gold? Just curious. I appreciate you replying glad you like it!

I guess the pots for the core models are called “prs designed volume pot” and “prs designed pushpull tone pots” in the prs accessories store? Or did you use a different brand? Oh, also is your jackplate chrome or gold? Just curious. I appreciate you replying glad you like it!

I just replaced the volume pots with the "prs designed" ones from the accessory.store. The tone pots are the same as core, but the volumes are different. More of a feel thing than a performance thing.

Try living with it for a month before you go changing it. You may not feel the need to change anything. I have an S2 Studio, and an S2 custom 24. I haven't changed anything, because they both sound great the way they are. If you like the tone when it arrives, there's no reason to change.
Oh yeah. Don’t have any firm plans just learning what other people liked or changed.

Inline
vAKl3Hq_d.jpg

Looks good.

Back