Home from the sea

captdg

IMG_20140201_061718_zpsb7cf24b5.jpg.html

To the right of each photo there are a bunch of code options - click the one that says "IMG" and just paste that into here. Should look like this:

Thanks Mike. for your help.....Justmund..PLEASE post some pics, I like to collect them. Shawn That is the Theodore Ship Channel inside Mobile Bay. One thing that is really cool is in the morning, you have your guitar all tuned and a frsh cuppa coffee. My guitar sounds really awesome at sunrise. I was picking out "Ten Years Gone" when I made this pic. One can see Venus in this one.BTW I would like one day to travere Chesapeake Bay.. The Charting test for the captains license is of Chesapeake bay.

That is of my E cig that I used to try to quit smoking while I was offshore.. It worked better as a slide.

Shawn..My relief (The capt. thats on while im off) is from your area.. He puts this stuff called "Old Bay" on EVERYTHING.. Even like hot dogs. He says there is a seasoning from MD that is even better than Old Bay but is hard to get. Hopefully Ill get up there this summer.. I bought a new "Mid Life crisis car".. Ony has room for me and my guitar

IMG_20140224_120219_zpsceb39155.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

There are several variation on the Old Bay formula and many restaurants blend their own spices as well. It's all good to me.

I'm digging the MX-5. I need a convertible, but I need it to stop snowing first!

Back