Help with SE Standard 22 serial number

jtj160

I just bought my second PRS guitar. Both are SE. I can identify the A40ETS, but today bought a SE Standard 22. CE IB06692 with built by PT Wildwood Indonesia.

Approximate SE Model Serial Numbers (Indonesia)​

The serial number on SE model guitars can be found on the back of the headstock.

The year of manufacture for SE guitars can be determined by the letter prefix prior to the sequence of numbers that follow.

Prefix LetterYear
IA2014
IB2015
IC2016
ID2017
IE2018
CTIA2018
CTIB2019
CTIC2020
CTID2021
CTIE2022
CTIF2023

As for the CE marking: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CE_marking?wprov=sfla1

Approximate SE Model Serial Numbers (Indonesia)​

The serial number on SE model guitars can be found on the back of the headstock.

The year of manufacture for SE guitars can be determined by the letter prefix prior to the sequence of numbers that follow.

Prefix LetterYear
IA2014
IB2015
IC2016
ID2017
IE2018
CTIA2018
CTIB2019
CTIC2020
CTID2021
CTIE2022
CTIF2023

As for the CE marking: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CE_marking?wprov=sfla1
Thank you! I am kinda interested in the covered humbuckers. Mine is an Indonesian made but some were still being built in Korea? What pickups would be in mine? New to PRS electrics in general, I love their sound but weren't readily available in my area for so long. Had to drive 200-300 miles one way to get to authorized dealer.

Thank you! I am kinda interested in the covered humbuckers. Mine is an Indonesian made but some were still being built in Korea? What pickups would be in mine? New to PRS electrics in general, I love their sound but weren't readily available in my area for so long. Had to drive 200-300 miles one way to get to authorized dealer.

Yes I think at first it was just the SE Standards made by PT Wildwood in Indonesia and I seem to also remember some Customs for the Asian market only. Later, there was overlap while PRS switched to the dedicated Cort factory in Indonesia and phased out the Korean guitars.

I don't know about the pickups.

Yes I think at first it was just the SE Standards made by PT Wildwood in Indonesia and I seem to also remember some Customs for the Asian market only. Later, there was overlap while PRS switched to the dedicated Cort factory in Indonesia and phased out the Korean guitars.

I don't know about the pickups.
Thank you!

Back