Good Grief!

NFW! Tan Pants???? You'll become the The Gear Page Stereotype! Fancy expensive guitars and tan pants!

Nah, I'm not buying that. You put that on, I got $20 that you go into convulsions the first time you walk by a mirror.
Hey! I'm wearing tan pants right now! But I am at my day job, where jeans for someone in my position (I drive a desk) are frowned upon unless it is Friday.

When I rock'n'roll, it is jeans or a kilt!

Tapered sweat pants

I've looked fairly hard for them, or at least the older style with the elastic around the ankles with no luck. I really wanted an all Chicago Bears sweatsuit.

Zubaz....with the velcro attachment for the waist band

Those are kinda expensive. I looked for those too.

To round out my triple-play of leisure wear defeat, those old Pink Juicy Couture velour tracksuits with Juicy emblazoned across the ass? Still hundreds of dollars!

I never owned a pair of those, but I've admired them from afar.

I've looked fairly hard for them, or at least the older style with the elastic around the ankles with no luck. I really wanted an all Chicago Bears sweatsuit.

Those are kinda expensive. I looked for those too.

To round out my triple-play of leisure wear defeat, those old Pink Juicy Couture velour tracksuits with Juicy emblazoned across the ass? Still hundreds of dollars!

I had a pair of teal and pink pants, with black splatter pattern, once upon a time. The weight-lifter kind.....:oops:

Kinda like these:

4rpJYbT.jpg

s38w6qw.jpg

Back