Fiore

I think we all have a friend in Australia that owns 150 guitars. o_O:D Probably the same guy.

The Fiore is another PRS oddity that makes me want to try it. Surprised 11Top hasn’t pulled the trigger yet (probably has something to do with a lack of natural finish options).

I think we all have a friend in Australia that owns 150 guitars. o_O:D Probably the same guy.

The Fiore is another PRS oddity that makes me want to try it. Surprised 11Top hasn’t pulled the trigger yet (probably has something to do with a lack of natural finish options).

The red ones aren't painted. (and look great!)

Can't stop thinking about Fiore since I sold my last Stratocaster. As much as I love both my 24's I miss a good strat. Silver Sky is not for me but I could give Fiore a good, loving home

Can't stop thinking about Fiore since I sold my last Stratocaster. As much as I love both my 24's I miss a good strat. Silver Sky is not for me but I could give Fiore a good, loving home
I've always loved the HSS concept over SSS because I've never heard a strat bridge pickup that I loved... well, except for the Little 59 that I dropped in a buddy's strat. So this Fiore is very possibly my "perfect strat." True HSS and a PRS neck and trem. However, the view posted of the pink SS shows an angle looking down the strings from above the frets, and I can just FEEL how comfortable that radius is without even touching it! It just looks SO good.

I've always loved the HSS concept over SSS because I've never heard a strat bridge pickup that I loved... well, except for the Little 59 that I dropped in a buddy's strat. So this Fiore is very possibly my "perfect strat." True HSS and a PRS neck and trem. However, the view posted of the pink SS shows an angle looking down the strings from above the frets, and I can just FEEL how comfortable that radius is without even touching it! It just looks SO good.

I actually like good bridge single coil but neck pickup is what makes great strat great. I will try Fiore as soon as they hit the stores here in UK. It's gonna be either this, MM Cutlass or Lincoln Brewster signature Stratocaster. Once a strat guy, always a strat guy.

Regarding Silver Sky - I get why people like them but it's just not my thing. It's not so much a dislike - I just dig PRS more for doing it's own PRS thing. Fiore, though has enough PRS DNA to trigger me

I actually like good bridge single coil but neck pickup is what makes great strat great. I will try Fiore as soon as they hit the stores here in UK. It's gonna be either this, MM Cutlass or Lincoln Brewster signature Stratocaster. Once a strat guy, always a strat guy.

Regarding Silver Sky - I get why people like them but it's just not my thing. It's not so much a dislike - I just dig PRS more for doing it's own PRS thing. Fiore, though has enough PRS DNA to trigger me

It's OK your not alone. The SS doesn't work for everyone. I'm in the same camp. No matter how many SS I play its not for me, but I'm interested in the fiore. I wasn't but the PRS addiction is strong. Part of that may be I'm more of a HSS guy. I wired my main strat to autosplit the HB in the bridge when going to pos 2. Best of both worlds for me.

Back