Experience PRS 2012 "Jam session in Tent A" and "Laying Down A Lead" workshop

JDBRADSHAW

Here is my You Tube page link with the 3 jam session videos that I did along with the Laying Down A Lead workshop that I was selected to do with Peter Denenberg...This was my 4th Experience event and it keeps getting better and better each year..It was cool to meet a few you from the forum as well..My new PRS P24 in Black Gold Burst will be arriving tomorrow!!! http://www.youtube.com/user/acaciaentertainment *Anybody else have any videos that they did at the event?

JD Im proud to say I saw your performance at the Jam Session Saturday Morning First Hand. Outstanding job.. Kicked Ass.

Hi JD...great video...I saw the whole thing and you were outstanding.......it was a pleasure to meet you and thanks for the CD...here is a picture of the Friday one I did with Peter...am waiting for a video shortly.....
DCP_5472.jpg

JD - nice job man. I followed Paul and Clint up as he was showing Clint around. What amp were you playing through in the vid?

JD Im proud to say I saw your performance at the Jam Session Saturday Morning First Hand. Outstanding job.. Kicked Ass.

Me too. +1 on your playing and +1 on your look, bad a## if you ask me. Good stuff.

Gotta say, there was some impressive stuff going down in that tent. For those non-pros who played I wish you could have seen the looks on Nicky and Simons' faces. They were having a blast and seemed generally impressed with you guys. Too cool.

Last edited:
I had the pleasure of seeing you play Saturday morning as well. Fantastic job! Does anyone have any video of the 13 year old kid that just ripped up Voodoo Chile from the Friday afternoon jam session? Everyone in the tent were on their feet by the end of that song. Pretty incredible stuff!

Thanks again everybody! Glad you all enjoyed my playing and more...I think that everybody who played the jam session had a blast esp with the backing band we had....lol!

Last edited:
Vchizzle...I believe it was the PRS 30 Head....The other head that we tried didnt have the bite I was looking for.....The 2 x 12 speaker was enclosed in a road case and set up with 2 microphones..It wasnt too loud inside the case either

I had the pleasure of seeing you play Saturday morning as well. Fantastic job! Does anyone have any video of the 13 year old kid that just ripped up Voodoo Chile from the Friday afternoon jam session? Everyone in the tent were on their feet by the end of that song. Pretty incredible stuff!

There's another vid as well, but this is the better of the two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job JD. You've got some chops! Here's my "jam" video. Still waiting on the video from the recording session.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Chris...thanks for doing that for me...I really appreciate it.......is there a way for me to download it?

Hey Chris...thanks for doing that for me...I really appreciate it.......is there a way for me to download it?

Hey Ronnie. Install "Youtube Downloader". That's do it. If you have trouble send me a message. I can burn you a DVD if you like.

Hey Ronnie. Install "Youtube Downloader". That's do it. If you have trouble send me a message. I can burn you a DVD if you like.

May I recommend WeTransfer.com - a simply upload with a limit of 2GB. Once its done , you can just PM him the link and save yourself a DVD :)

Back