E! Entertainment - And Jamie's Band

László

Too Many Notes
So I was browsing the South by Southwest website trying to find out when my son Jamie's band Partybaby's showcases are happening - I think the schedule is still in flux, plus my son tells me NOTHING - so I typed in the site's search box, "Partybaby."

And an interesting thing that came up was an interview with E! Entertainment's music supervisor, Rebecca Rienks, who lists Partybaby as one of the bands she is most interested in seeing/hearing:

http://www.sxsw.com/music/news/2016/speaker-rebecca-rienks-schedule

I thought that was pretty cool and definitely worth a Dad-brag. ;)

Of course, I have absolutely NO IDEA what E! Entertainment actually is! Hahaha! I think it's some kind of TV channel thing on cable. Beats me, I only watch football on TV.

Yeah it's good because probably hundreds of bands play SXSW, and she wants them to be one of the 7 she's interested in seeing. That can't be a bad thing.

I had to ask my wife what E! Entertainment is.

My wife tells me that E! Entertainment is a huge thing. So this really is very cool.

The band is doing some shows in Costa Mesa tomorrow night and on the 29th, and a show in San Francisco on the 25th. Should be good warmups for their showcases at SXSW.

Back