Don't normally like to post myself playing... but here's a little 2017 cover

Glide-bpm

We were small but we were slow...
Good playing. Which guitars were used on these songs?

CE-24 with Zhangbucker custom wound pickups on Goin' Down. I think I was playing my SE Orianthi with Zhangbucker pickups on the other ones.

Mostly older stuff. I haven't put up anything with the 509/594/PS 408, or the new 509 SA Wood Library.

CE-24 with Zhangbucker custom wound pickups on Goin' Down. I think I was playing my SE Orianthi with Zhangbucker pickups on the other ones.

Mostly older stuff. I haven't put up anything with the 509/594/PS 408, or the new 509 SA Wood Library.
That CE sounds a little thicker than I would have expected. I tend to see them as a little bright for my tastes.....Was the Pup swap what gave it that extra growl?

That CE sounds a little thicker than I would have expected. I tend to see them as a little bright for my tastes.....Was the Pup swap what gave it that extra growl?

Probably, and some of my Helix presets were a little thick. I still love the heck out of that little Trampas Green jewel!

Good job Glide. You've inspired me to put something up as well, but since I'm under contract with Les and I's band, I'm not allowed until the CD release party.

Good job Glide. You've inspired me to put something up as well, but since I'm under contract with Les and I's band, I'm not allowed until the CD release party.

DAMMIT it's like diving with sharks!! If all the doctors and dentist don't eat ya..the lawyers will...nope scratch that...the lawyers eat everybody including the other lawyers. No one is safe...o_O:D

Last edited:
Back