Counterfeit? Need expert opinions...

That's what i thought...looked again after I posted and realized the body shape is wrong.

Ya know, it's interesting though. The birds are right for early 2010. The serial number is right for 2010. I agree there is a lot that is fundamentally wrong like the locations of the knobs and the tuners. Strange that someone would go to the trouble to get the birds right and the serial number right only to put crappy tuners on it and drill the holes in the wrong place.

It's bizarre and entertaining that the CL link now points to an ad that features photos of Ibanez Destroyer.

With mentions of PRS in the text below.

This is, shall we say, not evidence of a professional at work.

Umm... Wow. Took a closer look. Somebody's brain is just broken. I can't even say there's intent to scam there.

Just... dain bramage.

Umm... Wow. Took a closer look. Somebody's brain is just broken. I can't even say there's intent to scam there.

Just... dain bramage.

There was a similar instrument for sale on EBay UK recently. It looked like Dr Frankenstein’s love child!

How much did he want for it? You may need to see it in person, it could be real?

If you look at images 6,7,and 8, they could be for real, if you think of image 7 as being stretched lengthwise?

It is without a doubt absolutely, positively, certainly, 100% counterfeit. Can this thread die now, please?

Back