Corey Congilio on Late Show tonight

matonanjin

Tonight Joss Stone is the musical guest on the Tonight Show with Stephen Colbert. Corey Congilio will be in her band. So how do you bet? Will he be playing the DGT or the McCarty 594? Or, hopefull not, his SG?:mad: I'm betting on the DGT.:cool:

8Tn8ztP.jpg

I have no idea who she is. I posted about Corey but I'mlooking forward to finding out about her!

Soul/R&B singer. Some years ago, Borders had a free sampler of a couple of her songs. Hooked me right away.

Y’all should check out “Jeff Beck Live at Ronnie Scott’s” dvd. He has Joss as a guest, as well as Imogen Heap performing “Blanket.” Oh yeah... some other Brit wandered in and played a few tunes. Eric something-or-other. And throw in Tal Wickenfeld, if you want an awesomeness overload on the night.

Y’all should check out “Jeff Beck Live at Ronnie Scott’s” dvd. He has Joss as a guest, as well as Imogen Heap performing “Blanket.” Oh yeah... some other Brit wandered in and played a few tunes. Eric something-or-other.

That's the one! I knew she did something with a huge guitar player(s) that was the one I was thinking of. KILLER stuff!!

Y’all should check out “Jeff Beck Live at Ronnie Scott’s” dvd. He has Joss as a guest, as well as Imogen Heap performing “Blanket.” Oh yeah... some other Brit wandered in and played a few tunes. Eric something-or-other. And throw in Tal Wickenfeld, if you want an awesomeness overload on the night.
I have seen JB at ronnie Scott's but don't remember her (Joss) in the line-up. I'll have to check it out again. Can you imagine a show with Beck, Clapton, Imogene, and Joss in the intimate environment of Ronnie Scotts?!?! I can't.

I have seen JB at ronnie Scott's but don't remember her (Joss) in the line-up. I'll have to check it out again. Can you imagine a show with Beck, Clapton, Imogene, and Joss in the intimate environment of Ronnie Scotts?!?! I can't.

She guested on "People Get Ready". Imogen Heap was on "Blanket" and "Rollin' And Tumblin'". Clapton was on "Little Brown Bird" and "You Need Love". I think was on AXS a couple times, and it seems they've cut things to make them fit time slots. I know PBS does that a lot.

She guested on "People Get Ready". Imogen Heap was on "Blanket" and "Rollin' And Tumblin'". Clapton was on "Little Brown Bird" and "You Need Love". I think was on AXS a couple times, and it seems they've cut things to make them fit time slots. I know PBS does that a lot.
Yes they do. I bought the dvd. It’s was one of those worth having and rewatching from time to time!

Tal plays a Bass solo on that gig that blew me away!

Back