Corey Congilio 594?

GADonis

Beautifully Broken
I was watching a Tim Pierce video on Youtube and he was talking with Corey Congilio, who I was unaware of before this, and Corey was playing what looked like a 594 HB but it had an extra knob and mini toggle switch "behind" the normal knobs. It also looked to have a wrap around bridge. Any thoughts on the knob and switch?

I was watching a Tim Pierce video on Youtube and he was talking with Corey Congilio, who I was unaware of before this, and Corey was playing what looked like a 594 HB but it had an extra knob and mini toggle switch "behind" the normal knobs. It also looked to have a wrap around bridge. Any thoughts on the knob and switch?

I saw that too but I believe the Guitar belongs to Tim Pierce. I have seen that guitar in his hands before and its possibly the 'perfect' hollowbody. As others have said, its the 594 HB combined with the bridge and Piezo of the Hollowbody ii and yes, its a Private stock. It looks like I will have to get the 594 HB and have two guitars instead of the one...

I saw that too but I believe the Guitar belongs to Tim Pierce. I have seen that guitar in his hands before and its possibly the 'perfect' hollowbody. As others have said, its the 594 HB combined with the bridge and Piezo of the Hollowbody ii and yes, its a Private stock. It looks like I will have to get the 594 HB and have two guitars instead of the one...

That could very well be. When I posted the question I was only part way into the video and I didn't realize they were together. Both of those guys are smoking pickers. And Tim Pierce seems to usually have a look of complete joy on his face when he's playing. I'm thinking about doing some of his Master Class lessons.

Back