Concentric tone pots that fits a Custom 24?

Torstein

I'm no fan of the master tone control, and prefer seperate tone knobs for the bridge and neck pickup.

I'm struggling to find a concentric tone pot that will fit my '06 Custom 24. Does anyone have any tips for finding the right one?

It needs to be 500k/500k, not short shaft (the usual short pots will not fit through the maple top, I've been told) - so maybe above 9.5mm shaft, and imperial size. Any experiences?

I'm no fan of the master tone control, and prefer seperate tone knobs for the bridge and neck pickup.

I'm struggling to find a concentric tone pot that will fit my '06 Custom 24. Does anyone have any tips for finding the right one?

It needs to be 500k/500k, not short shaft (the usual short pots will not fit through the maple top, I've been told) - so maybe above 9.5mm shaft, and imperial size. Any experiences?
I found this online. https://guitarelectronics.com/cts-stacked-dual-concentric-audio-pot-500k-500k/
I know nothing about the company and whether they merit your trust. I like CTS pots. I checked the CTS site to verify that they made concentric pots, which it looks like they do.

So I've found these so far, but they're metric and not imperial:

The short shaft is enough for the PRS; take the pot out and see for yourself :)
Which concentric pot exactly?

For comparison, a CTS short shaft pot:
15976469_800.jpg

And the pots sold by PRS:
11820995_800.jpg

Back