Color match back plates

Thanks. In my app it’s called link to post. I am sorry for being so dense. I’ve been writing code for 40 years and found this befuddling.

It's the dang new-fangled interwebz! A fad I tell you!

It's pretty crazy how they use completely orthogonal seeming interfaces in the desktop v mobile. o_O

I wouldn’t have done so much work on the pedalboard but my wife bought me a super nice suitcase.

I really like the suitcase idea. I’m also learning Imgur at the moment, what I just found out is if you delete a posted picture from Imgur, it goes away here too.

I needed room to get the input, output, and power cables above the lip of the suitcase. Plus I’ve seen a few setup that way. By the time I’m done building pedals I may not have enough room.

It was a fun project, some on the fly problem solving. That raise up back part made for some crazy work on the table saw. The other cool think is the part of the suitcase forming the top has pockets around three sides and one that I moved from the old lid to what was the bottom but is now the lid. Plenty of room for cables.

Back