Chicago IL Area PRS Dealer Must Visits?

prs19

I'm in Chicago for a wedding. I should have some free time Saturday and Monday? Any must visit PRS dealers in the area?

Chicago Music Exchange is a cool store, some say they don't like the store. I think it's pretty cool. Lots of stuff. They've always been cool to me. Haven't made any huge purchases there.

I don't know why anyone wouldn't like CME...it's my favorite store and I've been to all of the big stores in Nashville and LA (which do have stores I love, don't get me wrong).

They let kids play guitars they could never own, they have soundproof gear testing rooms, they have massive mass produced, boutique, AND vintage selection, and it's very home-y with couches and magazines and all of that.

And yes, they are the best PRS dealer in Illinois, as far as I'm concerned. I'm parked right between Chicago and St. Louis distance wise and I'll always go to Chicago and go to CME.

CME is a great store--one of the country's best, IMO. I've had nothing but great experiences with them (I'm actually in the middle of a guitar/amp trade as I type).

Make'n Music is a little north, but also cool.

Naperville Music has an cool Dallas amp right now.

Back