Bond... James Bond. (Spoiler alert)

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
Have you seen Skyfall yet?

Did the crowd cheer when Bond opened the old garage door, exposing the classic Bond Aston Martin DB5 (like they did when I saw it)?

Did you love the opening scene with the Land Rover Defender as much as I did?

Was your wife pissed that Bond let the chick take a bullet (like mine was)?

Don't you agree that Calypso makes a super-hot Moneypenny?

Best Bond film?

(If you haven't seen the movie, you might not want to read this thread. There are bound to be some spoilers.)

I don't know about a bro-mance but he certainly makes fighting seem like a good idea.

tumblr_md852mMnKo1qk397go3_250.png

Did you see all the guys in the theater laugh uncomfortable when he said "What makes you think this is my first time?" LOL

I loved it! the mrs loved it too!
there was a ripple of cheers when the db5 came out, M's comment made me laugh

Best Bond yet, the standard keeps getting raised. I can't wait for the next one now.
Daniel Craig is perfect bond just now

HAans,

I suggest a thread title change to include the words: "warning: plot spoilers" since there are several in the OP

I went nuts at the sight of the old Aston Martin (n fact, when he opened the garage door, I whispered to my wife, "it's gonna' be an old Aston...". I also loved it when they immediately went with the 60's twangy guitar Bond theme music as he drove away. My wife even commented on that.

Bond threatening to eject M was also a hoot!

Great film.

On a side note, Istanbul is quickly becoming cliché. The rooftop chase that opened the movie? The very same rooftops were used in a chase scene in Taken 2 and also in "The International", with Clive Owen...

Jamie

I saw it last Friday, I like how the movie explains how many characters came to be who they are.

Back