Black - Lexington Lab Band

thanks so much for checking this out! We don't play out - the intent of the band (5 core members)is to select an artist, make a set list, woodshed, one rehearsal and then record audio and video, just for the joy of learning and playing the music. The only exception is here in Lexington we play one live show toward years end and play a selection of songs we've done the past year from each artist.

Sincere thanks for the question!

You guys are so talented! Love to do something like this, but everyone local seems to want to form a mathcore/dethcore/dent band. I don't even know what those are.

If I could be granted two wishes as a guitar player, they would be to find a group of people who are doing what LLB does i.e. play music together just for the pure enjoyment of making music and having the talent to do the former.

You guys are fantastic. Thanks for continuing to share with us.

thanks so much gentlemen for the very kind post and checking this one out! Maybe you can find a core group that will do this in your area. We have 5 core guys that are committed to the projects and we add 'guests' as we feel they are needed. If you could get a core band put together and you do a few projects you also have a nice set list that is really tight to gig with. LLB doesn't play gigs but there's times when i wish we did just so i could play these tunes again.

again thanks and all the best with your music,
dale

The LLB guys (and guests) are my heroes. That is exactly what I'd like to have done with my small talent. Just wasn't in the cards for me but I smile to think that someone out there was able to make it happen.

Back